Anxiety pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hiya.. I have posted before about pains, but just can't get my head around it!

I have pains all over my body.. mainly in my chest, stomach, neck, back!

It's like a radiating pain, shaper at times

Is this really anxiety? Had loads of tests! All Norma

Thanks everyone

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If you worry a lot or are very tense or been through bad patch recently certainly sounds like anxiety. And your convincing yourself it's something worse,anxiety also tells you this. Your overthinking and concentrating all the time on symptoms so they'll be worse. All tests normal so that's good. We all know this feeling ( is it something worse) I said this. I have horrid symptoms which I now manage. Hope this reassures you. You can get reasurance of many sufferers here anytime. Don't sit alone worrying.??

• Posted

Thank you so much! It's just people I have known says it's just centred on the middle of their chest! Mines every where and radiating! Thank you so much for your reply ??

• Posted

Very normal. It is easy when in fear to fixate on each pain or issue we have, making it worse. I feel the same. Try to recognize it is your anxiety and focus your attention elsewhere. Stay committed to this. Don't google. You will get through this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.