Anxiety/panic attack can strikes 2 times in the span of 3 hours?

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi hello all.. Im having this anxiety then followed by panic attack in the span of 3 hours  only i suffered 2-3 times.. Its aweful and i annoyed already.. It happen when im at work.. Theres any case for you all also? 

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

hi,sorry to hear what you are going through,you defo aint on ur own,i can have panic attacks one after the other,stil trying to get over the first one then the second one comes along,bloudy awful it is,takes it out of me for days after,are you taking any medication for them xx
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yeah.. Panic attack one after another.. I take propranolol for my panic attack. I suffer anxiety and panic attack almost everyday.. 3-4 times aday.. And will last for 20-30mins. I worst sometimes it will last an hour.. Its affect my work already big time! What u do when u have panic attack?
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i dont deal with my panic attacks well at all,ive had them for ages and its something im never going to get used to,i normaly walk around the house or end up in the back garden cause i just wanna run away from it,ive tried everything to try and stop them and to stop working myself up when i have one,but nothing works cause i get myself in a state xxx
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

wish there was some miracle tablet to make it all just stop,feel as though im gunna looses the plot with it sometimes,its horrible when you have no control over your body xx
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yeah.. Panic attack one after another.. I take propranolol for my panic attack. I suffer anxiety and panic attack almost everyday.. 3-4 times aday.. And will last for 20-30mins. I worst sometimes it will last an hour.. Its affect my work already big time! What u do when u have panic attack?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I was totally off 24/7 a few days after a surgical procedure. I was literally plauged with chronic anxiety (or an adverse reaction, some doctors think so). It was bad. Im functional now but never truly felt like my old self again. I was a young man with a lot to cope with. I believe in hope and that people can treat/cure themselves from this.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

yes totally normal. When I started getting panic attacks i would get 6+ attacks a day. On top of that I had anxiety all day long. it will get better. tc smile 
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up