Anxiety physical symptoms that last 24/7 day and night...

Posted , 8 users are following.

Wondering what people on this group suffer from anxiety in physical symptoms . Even when there not anxious. Mines jelly like feelings in my legs/arms 24/7 and fog mind/eye feelings, worst when I go to bed.

0 likes, 17 replies

Report / Delete

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I get the jelly legs, knotty horrible feeling in my stomach all the time,dizziness,  numbess in my legs and arms randomly and brain fog/Derealisation and Depersonalisation which is by the far the worse part of it for me.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Have u been given any meds from your doctor? I'm on sertraline but I recommend rescue remedy and u can get a night one to. All supermarkets and chemists sell it and it's all herbal. It's very good and it got me through some terrible days and nights x
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I know exactly what you mean and it is weird it like i feel so spacedout and unreal all the time and then I panick and think I am going mad or got a brain tumour or something then that makes me feel even more spacedout lol it like going round in circles 24/7. As well and dunno if you get this I go to bed feeling calm at night because I feel a bit better in the evening but will jolt awake in my sleep and feel disorientated and then I will have a panic attack because of the jolting awake. It a strange thing Anxiety.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

My anxiety causes me to have pins and needles in my arms and legs, breathlesness, visual disturbance, bladder urgency, hot sensations in neck and back, profuse sweating and the worst one for me.... Dizziness. But i have found that a combination of focused breathing, medication, therapy and relaxation to be very helpful
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

It does help at times the breathing techniques I must say. Just I have had it over two months 24/7, even when I'm anxiety is playing up or not, doctors say it is anxiety related, but why is it the physical symptoms there all the time, feel tired eyes and jelly like legs I always ask myself
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

My worst symptoms are palpitations, a feeling something horrible is going to happen and a sinking feeling in my stomach. Also lightheaded, sharp chest pains and a feeling of panic. I wish we could all find a way to stop these awful feelings and be able to live a normal life.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I have been having same symptoms for 2 months.  Brain fog, exhaustion, lack of motivation, headaches, and then throw panic attacks every few days.  Taking zoloft but too early on to see results.  Hoping there is light at end of tunnel just such seems like such a long journey.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

yup the brain fog sucks!
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up