anxiety playing up

Posted , 3 users are following.

Iv got flu and iv just coughed up blood im scared as owt I dont have credit to phone drs or have funds to get there i really dont know what to do 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

A small amount of blood could be due to strain of coughing.

A significant amount needs investigation.

Is there a neighbour who's phone you could use ? Iyou explain to the doctor whats happening, he may do a house call 

• Posted

Iv asked but no 1 has im not in the area of my drs so they wont come to me 
    • Posted

It wasn't loads it hasn't happened before 1st time ever blood was a light red but watery was eating toast when it happened  
  • Posted

you may have torn something in your throat with the toast. Try not to worry and keep saying to yourself that you will be ok. See if you can find someone to drive you to the dr if you are so worried. Keep us updated.
  • Posted

Hi,

It sounds like you've scraped your throat with the toast.

Don't worry. Stay positive.I'm sure its just a one off incident.

Keep us updated.

• Posted

I dont have a clue if it was toast or not got dr at 10 to 6 my chest feels like its burning a bit but 1ns I see dr ill be fine 
  • Posted

Been to the doctors I have bronchitis (chest infection) dr said the blood came from my lung  mad I know  im on medication for 8 days till it clears up but tbh hearing that blood come from my lung hasn't bothered me its weird something like that would tip my anxiety over the edge I think I might not have anxiety any more 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.