Anxiety playing up again :((

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

I have posted before about suffering from severe anxiety and the tension headaches I am having. Yesterday I had my first severe migraine attack and ended up in A&E thinking I was having a stroke. Been really jittery since, went to doctor today who gave me aspirin?!. I have been seen by around 5 doctors who have done the tests reflexes, light in eyes etc etc and I am still convinced I have something wrong with my brain. really getting me down, doctors have done nothing for my anxiety only increased antidepressants which seems to be making things worse. Any tips on how to just believe a diagnosis? Does anyone else doubt doctors?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you had your eyes tested? I had headaches and turned out I needed glasses I'm 29, even though I can see fine with out when I put them on I feel the pressure has gone so I definitely need them, anxiety can cause headaches as you no, if the doctors can't ffind anything then you are fine, Β it's all mind over matyre but definitely get your eyes texted, I also suffer from rhinitis which causes head aches but and antihistamines help also a nasal spray xx
    • Posted

Hi Emily

I had my eyes tested a fortnight ago and they said my vision is fine they even done a special test because I told them about the headaches and evenafter that I still couldn't be convinced sad x

• Posted

It's all tension when you chill.out they will go don't lay in bed in the morning when you wake up get straight up and our of bed and try not to worry xx
    • Posted

Tell me about it lol I am on edge all the time and so tense I can't give advise but not take my own lol 😊😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.