anxiety please read.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi i have been doing a lot of research on anxiety disorder depression and ocd anxiety is an illness that destroys cells in the brain the ones that help us think straight function properly anxiety can effect people in different ways it can cause people to not want to be round certain people it can make people think and feel things they don't want to can even destroy the nerve system and effect people to walk ect can cause people to obsess on thoughts it's an horrible illness but anxiety is also clever very clever it plays tricks with your head then once it finds the ones that makes you the most anxious boom your in for it then you start obsessing thinking why this why that constantly asking yourself questions which makes it 100 times worse the trick is to not let these thoughts bother you ino it's hard really hard because the thoughts can be so awful heartless ect and when you try to not let it bother you you feel worse it's like your stuck in a circle going round and round and there's no way out well there is you've just got to understand it better if you feel like your about to start thinking something bad think of something else even if it's a number or colour just repeat it in your head or get up go for a walk or do pots ect don't sit and think about it because that's what it wants also believe in your self tell yourself this isn't you it's the illness and it will go away soon what ever you do don't argue with your thoughts because anxiety picks up on that too just give your head a shake tell yourself relax and once it picks up your getting relaxed and not anxious it will leave you know deep down inside you wouldn't be feeling and thinking the stuff you do and that's why your feeling anxious about it also if your not on any medication for it please go to your doctor and please be aware the tablets will make you feel worse before you feel better because there rebuilding the damaged cells I've been on mine a week now and felt absolutely poo but ino in time il get there as i once did i had a break down last year and got through it took time but it didn't help not knowing what was wrong now knowing it makes it a bit better i really hope I've helped people understand it all a bit better and your not alone in it stay strong have faith it will get better

3 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'll tell u somthing funny now im obsessing about how anxiety will kill my brain cells its an endless cycle of horror.ii don't know if i can ever be lucky enough to get out of it
    • Posted

It's already damaged them as you wouldn't be feeling like this it will not damage anymore you've not got to let it get to you x
    • Posted

I will be stronger then it someday. Thxx for your post
    • Posted

There are tablets that build these cells back up so you can start thinking clear again x
  • Posted

Thanks for your post.....explains lot...well done, best of luck...J x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.