Anxiety questions

Posted , 4 users are following.

I suffer from severe anxiety, some days are better for a few days, and then I'm right back to feeling horrible, and feeling like I could fall over dead any second.. my question is does anybody break out in rashes? Mine is hives, when my anxiety is crazy, idk if it's stress but I get red blotches all over my chest and shoulders? Just seeing if anybody else expierences this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello I suffer with something similar,mines my hands though if one week I'm feeling abit more anxious than usual my echzma comes out and blisters up. Think it's just our bodies reacting to stress.

• Posted

If you suffer Anxiety sometimes it is a good idea to visit the chemist and get something for your Rash, they can give you good advice on something for that

BOB

• Posted

If you see your dr he or she can identify the rash and possible causes and prescribe the correct medication to deal with this. A rash falls within the experise ofyour GP and should not ignored or self treated. The dr may indeed advise applying an OTC cream but firstly needs to actually see the rash before deciding what it is caused by..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.