anxiety research

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi guys are any of you doing any research about anxiety ie reading books and starting a jounal to diary each day i find it helps when you start to learn about your enemy it takes its power away there are some really good books available on the internet

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hey how are you , yeah I do read a lot about anxiety and panic disorder , but I'm still struggling with this awful illness , which books do you recommend online that I can check out for some help or relief , because nothing seems to be working at this point I'm suffering in my own body with anxiety and panic disorder
    • Posted

Hey martin I didn't get your message , its still being moderated could you send it again when you get time please !!
  • Posted

Hi Martin, you are spot on re keeping a diary, but tbh you should never read up about ailments because some people end up imagining they have this symptom or that symptom

And you can end up giving the Drs a nightmare as they don't know what symptoms you really have! Believe me I have been there

• Posted

Very true. I have researched it for decades. Read over fifty books, and tried all different methods. It comes down tonwhat work for yOu. have even read many articles on google scholar. Learning the actual physical science behind it is facinating. Mind over matter books,  the biology of belief that whole area is interesting. Quantum ohysics..etc..Pinterest has a lot on there as well.There are cultural translations of an anxiety attacks too which is interesting. They can vary from spiritual reasons to being an empath..etc.. There are so many avenues to research as time goes by. It is very interesting. Reality they suck though and need an actual fix already. My conclusion from everything i have read and lived is it is a mal function and the way humans are structured can be over ridden manually but it can be hard sometimes.
    • Posted

Quantum healing haha sorry that wasa typo not physics. you can also dabble in reading sbout new trials in place all over the world and they olay out for a new medicine or suplliment.
  • Posted

Awesome!  See you are informing yourself on how to know what it is you have and learning to deal with it.  I hope others read your post and do what you are doing! Great post!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.