Anxiety Sufferer-Believer in Conquering this Beast!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Like so many others, I'm new to this Anxiety Beast.  I'm very spiritual and believe in mind over matter.  I've had these symptomes for 5 months now and they have progressed into a monster.  The past five months have been hell for me (had 3 jobs, terrible bosses, debt got out of control, etc) and have finally been able to change jobs (great job) and eliminate some debt but now the symptoms strike whenever they want.  I'm on Celexa 10 mg and Trazodone .25 mg.  They seem to help a little but these anxiety attacks occur throughout the day and I usually have anywhere from 5-10 attacks a day.  I know I must push through this and I feel becoming knowledgeable about the condition is my sword to victory.  I'm really trying so any help and words of wisdom would be much appreciated.  God bless you all!

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi. I think you have a wonderful attitude, which is very important. Just keep up with it and you can't go wrong. Take one day at the time and be proud of every bit of progress you make. You're doing great! Wishing you all the best xx
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Many thanks for your words of encouragement. I know this stuff can be conquered. I've read so many testimonials of people who've gotten through it. I believe a positive attitude is a key to unlocking one of these doors to success. Stay strong my friends.  This monster preys on weakness.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Its takes a few weeks for the celexa to work.. I just started lexapro 10mg and I'm hoping it kicks in soon.. I take ativan 0.5 to help.. Yes we all will overcome this beast.. We are strong and have faith in god that he will heal us.. ❌❌❌
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You seem like you're already on your way to control it. smile stay strong you're on the right track 
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up