anxiety symptoms?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I know some of the symptoms of anxiety and not always the same symptons either. My question is, can heat intolerance affects anxiety even more? For example, when having anxiety and coming out into extreme heat in split second to work and the headaches be worst and sometimes I feel like and have lost balance a little even when I go back into air conditioning room too. I have been having tiredness, headaches, weakness in legs, and loosing balance here and there which I know these are symptoms of anxiety but wasn't sure about the heat where my headaches would get worst the minute I step outside in the extreme heat along with looses balance even when sweating like crazy and when I go into air conditioning, I usually looses my balance a little too

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I dislike the heat and with meat it makes the anxiety worse, I need to go inside and keep cool  x

• Posted

Thanks Joyce! I wasn't sure since I never experienced anxiety in the heat that makes it worse! I have been dealing with anxiety for awhile now but apparently is high right now where my body is affected by it even at work as a housekeeping in the school system. I discovered it last night as I went outside and almost split second I could tell my headache was getting little worse as I realized it since I didn't think of it so I knew something was up and when I got back inside, my face is totally red and usually loses my balance too. Summertime is worst due to my job that is demanding but first time experiencing it during the summer.  I had it before but not in the summertime. 
  • Posted

Hi Kayla

Its a shame as it is summer and I would like to enjoy the sun but at the prsent time I dislike it.  The nights are beginning to draw in and before I know it it will be autumn and winter and I feel that I have missed the summer due to anxiety. xx

• Posted

PS I even hatele enjoying themselves and having BBQ's as Ifeel I am missing out.  Stranng anxiey

• Posted

Wow! That alone is sad where you can't enjoy doing things because of the anxiety! Definitely strange anxiety! What I had to do was still do what I normally do which is not much due to budget but learning how to deal with things once again while dealing with anxiety. Some things that had never bothered me before and now it does, I had to learn to say myself its ok or listening to music until I get used to it. Sometimes I have to keep doing something until Im used to it like when I go back to mass for vacation, one year I literally freaked out in my family gathering where I had to walk out and I also literally freaked out when trying to get into jaqcuzzi which I used to love to get into. Thankfully getting better in those areas but not others yet! I had good life til 2011 and then went downhill til 2013 and now trying to work back up again
  • Posted

I think I did  not put my last message correctly.  I can attend BBQ's but hate hearing people enjoying themselves then  feelow. I am much better atey as on meication and feel this is working and lo prety son n holidayo loking forward to that x
    • Posted

I can see that! I may not think of that way but usually one statement I would say to people is that I hate anxiety and I just want my normal life back which it will happen again eventually! I think Im the opposite where I do enjoy hearing people what they say but not always since it helps me to learn to think positive while dealing with anxiety and not have to think about it either. The medication I only take so far is for tension headache for as needed since I don't want to depend on the medication which I never have til recent years 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.