Anxiety Symptoms?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello! Lately, I've been having pains in the middle of my chest and towards the upper half of my back, along with neck pains, and headaches... I get this feeling like there's something constricting my lungs, and it feels like it's hard to breathe. I've also, been experiencing this foggy feeling in my mind (I'm not sure how to describe it, really). My head feels heavy and my neck feels weak, for some reason. It's beginning to scare me. My mind gets all fogged, to the point where I question my sanity. sad

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello Kayla. I think you just had a panic attack. When i have mine, I get weakness in neck, blurred vision and numbness in my arms. Try to take deep breaths. Wish you health
  • Posted

Hi Kayla 

These are very common very annoying anxiety symptoms which I suffer from also

Try to keep calm and distract yourself anxiety loves fear and attention.

Consider therapy it teaches you how to cope

Your not alone

Stay Stronglol

• Posted

I have all the same stmpyoms sad sometimes it feels like I'm not even there like I get scared to drive cause my brain is in such a fog I try to forget about it and I take multivitamins and I feel a little better and there is also vitamins for that.... For brain fog and mental clarity and stuff if u look at like gnc..... But it does sound like anxiety too
  • Posted

Hey Kay ,how your feeling better today hun , I stil suffer from the same anxiety symptoms myself especially with my head and neck 😩, it all comes and goes
    • Posted

I'm feeling OK. I've still been getting the weird feelings, but not as badly.
  • Posted

I also get the exact same as what your getting. Ive been trying to deal with anxiety myself for the past year, doctors wont give me anything cause ive took a bad reaction to most! My chest is my worst fear!! I had the fog feeling for a week or so! It has eventually passed! The struggling to breath i get on a day to day basis. Most horrible thing ever

Hope you feel better soon!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.