Anxiety symptoms

Posted , 15 users are following.

guys what are the worst anxiety symptoms u have? Cuz me cant handle this hollow and trembling feeling inside my chest. Pain all over my body, Foggy vision. Im tired of this.. Every single day is like this. Anxiety is really killing me. 

0 likes, 66 replies

66 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Derealization is the worst for me
    • Posted

Derealisation is the worst for me too. It causes me more anxiety too. Do you have any coping strategies that actually work Antsy?
    • Posted

Honestly it's bad right now lol I'm trying to watch my boyfriend play his xbox but I feel zoned out

But what sometimes helps is telling myself it will pass and I am okay and take hot showers but even in the shower i feel like I'm not really there ;( do you have any coping strategies ?

• Posted

Havent found anything as of yet but ive bought a book on cbt on derealisation and depersonalisation so I will let u know if anything interesting comes up.
    • Posted

Its called. Overcoming depersonalization and feelings of unreality. Its by 3 psychologists and 1 psychiatrist
    • Posted

Can u share with us some tips that might work ? 💕
    • Posted

Please let me know too,  I'm not doing so well these days,  total panic and fear has taken control.   Please.   Thanks Alison 
    • Posted

hey there,

if you need someone to talk to, post on here or feel free to send me a PM. Helping others out helps me get through my own anxiety issues.

Good luck and all the best!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.