Anxiety symptoms

Posted , 15 users are following.

guys what are the worst anxiety symptoms u have? Cuz me cant handle this hollow and trembling feeling inside my chest. Pain all over my body, Foggy vision. Im tired of this.. Every single day is like this. Anxiety is really killing me. 

0 likes, 66 replies

66 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

The worst for me it the head sensations, and trembling feeling like I'm about to have a darn seizure or something crazy , ugh I hate it all !!!
    • Posted

I get the crazy trembling and shaking feelings at times to,those are so scary! Like just cannot stop shaking!
    • Posted

Thankfully it doesn't happen all the time but yeah it's frightening
  • Posted

Living in fear head and body aches ibs on my right side fear there something seriously wrong with me
  • Posted

Lump in the throat and choking sensation is worse for me
    • Posted

Very unpleasant isnt it? Seems to hang about constantly too
    • Posted

Some throat exercises and chewing gum helped the lump in the throat go away smile
    • Posted

Feels so oppressive sometimes as if something is stuck and just won't move
    • Posted

Me too.. Thats why i bring with me some bottled water all the time. 
    • Posted

i also carry water everywhere a lot of the time, aha i thought i was the only one
    • Posted

I do too! Yes I thought I was the only one that found water to be a comfort thing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.