Anxiety symptoms came back

Posted , 3 users are following.

Last year I was diagnosed with anxiety due to stress . I was on alprazolam 0.125 mg two times a day for 6 month and then stopped taking it as by doctor prescribtion and he said I am fine now and really I was fine and all my symptoms were gone I was happily living and I forget about anxiety even . after 2 months I start feeling again some symptom like while driving headache muscle numbness blur vision and other things . when I drive fast I feel heavy on head and can't focus in road properly and feel free of loading driving control specially on bridges and have some mild headache too sometimes heavy headache . I went to doctor again and he prescribe me again 0.125 mg Xanax 1 time anday for 1 month . I want to know why it comes back and is it really anxiety or something else ? Please waiting for replies

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Iam exactly the same I just posted the same thing pretty much I got better then out of nowhere panick attack in the car I get the same things u described
    • Posted

Ha-ha bro so what should we do ? I feel afraid jn car when driving fast or when coming down from bridge ramp in fast speed I feel afraid that I may list the control . even I have changed my car shock absorbers I thought it was due to that car is getting imbalance but in real I am getting anxious sometimes due to driving and lights on road and feeling pain in legs and feeling lost on control on car. Any one please esuggest I am 28 male from Pakistan
    • Posted

It's horrible mate I am the same iv thought it's the car it's the road it's lights on other cats think u just need to accept its anxiety in order to get better
    • Posted

Yes bro agree with you . i am accepting it and its getting better no headache since 2 days no blur vision or no afraid of speed . doing good now on 0.125 mg of alprazolam for 3 days one dose a day like 0.25 mg cut into two pieces and taking one in a day when going for work . hope I will get better and soon and will quit this medi . hope the symptoms don't came back agaib
  • Posted

Continue to do everything you use to do and dont let your anxiety get in the way. Face your problems, remind yourself of the times when you felt normal, and constantly remind yourself that it's ALL in your head. Don't look back and regret the time you lost fighting anxiety. Push through and appreciate the positive moments that you had in spite of anxiety. All the best.
    • Posted

Thank you so much sir. Yeah sure I continuing doing my work and enjoying my life and putting these all.symptoms beside .its better since 2 days today no symptoms or very few which are bearable and I still.love driving my car fast or slow even just sometime it happend headache and panic feeling

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.