Anxiety symptoms out of no where?

Posted , 9 users are following.

I just had a question which is scarying me. Is it true I can still have anxiety symptoms out of no where without having a panic attack or something. Because I basically had panic attacks everyday but since 2 months ago I controlled my panic attacks already but I still get syptompts like head pressure, dizziness inside of my head or something like that   Can someone help please?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Omg this is literally me...I posed about this like an hour ago. It happens and it definitely sucks 
  • Posted

Yes i don't have panic attacks anymore but seem to still get symptoms ?? I get short of breath alot and this is really all I suffer with now it just seems that last bit that won't go away 😕 ...I seem to have overcome so much but this just keeps happening but I can't understand why ??

• Posted

I have constant dizziness every day basically all day. Some days I have heart pain and rapid rate. I don’t really have panic attack’s so I can’t understand where it’s coming from. It’s soooo frustrating  
    • Posted

I get heart pain too yet a doctor said thats impossible what does yours feel like
  • Posted

You may have suffering from anxiety because it can return in another form if the root cause of the problem isn’t treated, however dizziness is also a symptom of vertigo.  Consult with doctor or psychotherapist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.