Anxiety symptons

Posted , 8 users are following.

Severe anxiety for the last few months.. What is everyone's physical symptoms, I'm trying to deal with the anxiety but the physical symptoms keep setting me back.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Edited

I'm sorry you're going through this:( For me, I've been getting quite a few palpitations and it scares me so much (even though I heard they are harmless). I've also been getting a lot of muscle twitches and a lot of stabbing pains in my head. I hope you feel better!

• Edited

I get a variety of symptoms. From dizziness to headaches to tingling numb around the face to pain in my chest from hyperventilation! Also chest pain i.e heart. I've had lots of tests and there's nothing physically wrong. I hope this helps you x x

• Edited

i get chest pains, pains in arms, shoulders, back, twinges in the neck and jaw, headaches, feeling dizzy / off balance, ear fullness, twinges in my legs, stomach cramps, upset stomach sometimes, palpitations, tingling and numbness, burning sensations, shaking. that's the main and most of them, I feel scared and worried all the time. multiple tests and always normal but also doesnt stop me worrying and keeps setting me back too

• Posted

really?? that's reassuring. its so scary 😦 I wake up most mornings shaking wondering what the day is going to bring. I cant wait to feel like me again! thank you xx

• Edited

Thank you everyone, I'm experiencing most of the symptoms you've all said, my worse one the now is sore ear, teeth and jaw. I'm not sure if I'm cleching my jaw or grinding my teeth at night, but as usual the more i focus on the pain the worse it seems, then I'll probably move on to something else.

• Posted

I've had similar, funny niggles in my jaw, with shooting pains in teeth like real sensitivity, and then a blocked ear type feeling, I have noticed when I feel like that I move my jaw and my jaw was quite tight. I've moved onto so many different things the last 14 weeks. my latest is my heart. I've had tests but still worry x

• Edited

What are we like, i think this lockdown and been stuck in the house is not helping, I've too much time to think and no motivation.

• Posted

hi, i get pains in my chest, my arms mainly the left one, pains in my jaw,back,dizziness 24/7, eye strain and lots more!

i have had all the tests done and everything is fine but i cant accept that so i worry its my heart, i guess it is all anxiety, its so scary isnt it?

if you feel like you need to talk my inbox is always open as i know how hard this illness is x

• Posted

Thank you for your reply, its so tough isn't it.. Feel like I'm constantly worrying about something in my body. Hope things get easier for you x

• Edited

My worse of the feelings of fast heart rate when anxious and the imbalanced/on the boat feeling when I am not. Viscious cycle. Improving in ways of acceptance and avoiding apprehensive behavior like fear and worry from symptoms. Sometimes I do feel it hard to breathe and sometimes tingling sensations on my face. I've done plenty of tests for my heart and nothing for my head. Doctors say it's anxiety from a preworkout incident last year.

• Edited

i have been suffering from anxiety never experienced anything like this before .

tingling, prickling, crawling sensations just random around my body and worry and fatigue, had anyone had these weard skin sensations and any recommendations of treatment not sure about antidepressants, love some advise help pls

• Edited

I've had all these too, they are very annoying symptoms to have. unfortunately no quick fix. I've just started antidepressants.

• Edited

thanks for the reply what antidepressant ate you taking have you been on it long?

was thinking of trying cbd oil..

• Posted

I am on sertraline, only on day 4 so its early days yet.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.