Anxiety taking over

Posted , 1 user is following.

Anxiety won't leave me alone ! I'll just be sitting there normal and happy for 2 mins and then my brain has to remind me not to be happy because I have anxiety I can't do anything without feeling dizzy, nausea and racing heart then I end up having a panic attack I can't even leave the house to go get something from the shops I have a 8 month old daughter and I feel like a terrible mother because I have a panic attack when she crys I feel like a terrible wife because I'm always having anxiety and panic attacks I don't like to go out when my husband wants to go out. I just needed to let it out thanks for reading

2 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sarah; I know it's not easy, but try not to blame yourself and say you are a "terrible...". Your anxiety is an illness; it's not your fault. Force yourself to go out (even to the shop) if you possibly can; I find it helps a lot. Take care.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Always believe you can beat this. It can get so strange and so hard at times.  It does wear off and calm down at times. Not feeling well makes this whole thing a big challenege as well. For the dizzy part, get a juicer, there are chemicals in ginger that help the dizziness. Better then any pill. Juice an inch if the gunger fresh and add celery and a fruit an apple or a pear. Juice the ginher first though you only need about eight inces of all this mix. Gingers a string taste so hide it in the fruit or veggie. Drink it twice a day. See if that works. Many meds use the chemical in fruite and veggies to begin with. It does help with dizziness. The anxiety part is hard. It just is. I have had times like this and its breaks my heart it even happenes. I would sit outside in the yard or even take smal walks at a time. The outdoors is healthy for yiur mind too and your body. Its baby steps here. Your not a bad person, it so ironic that whilstwe are battling our own terrible anxieties we have to put others first, or feel bad we are terribly suffering. Its strange but we do it because we all know the significant others can become so frustrated or annoyed that we are ruining their fun or their happiness they might leave. Leave whilst we are vulnerable and all screwed up. Dont worry abiut the shops  yet. Start with small things and build your way up. I think we all can severly relate to this, sadlt so but we can. I know i can. And i know as terrible as this hapoens it waxes and wanes. But you need to challenge it slowly and in baby steps. 

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up