anxiety that just doesn't go

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm fine when I wake up I think to myself I'm not going to deal with it today then as the day goes on it hits me it's constant thoughts ....by the way I have health anxiety so when I think that I have something it gets in my head and I start feeling the symptoms and it just eats at me and it will go away and come back and just so on and I'm getting to the breaking point does anyone feel like this what do you do

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi yes I'm exactly the same like this morning I woke up feeling ok then I start thinking about pains that I've had and it's back to square one again it's awful I drink alcohol every night so that doesn't help but from today I'm stopping drinkin through the week and only have a drink on weekends I have been on sertraline now for 5 weeks not really seen a change but that's prob the alcohol x
  • Posted

i feel like this ashley. one minuet im fine and the next im a wreck. those intrusive thooughts just take over. i find that telling people who im feeling helps and always fresh air and deep breaths. keep busy. work makes me very very anxious so i normally listen to music to relax me.
  • Posted

Absolutely but mornings are the worst for me. Another thing for everybody. CIGARETTES add tremendously to my anxiety. Cut down or quit if you can. After a butt my aqnxiety is so high that I start crying. I cant do much cant reaally leave the house as the anxiety is that debillitating
  • Posted

Girl I know how you feel! I get so overwhelmed with thoughts of I'm gonna get sick or I'm gonna have a nervous break down! I just know that when I start to feel completely hopeless I just find something too do or someone to talk to like a friend or family member! Sometimes I just like Being alone and dealing with it myself! I have been diagnosed with panic and anxiety disorder and have dealt with it my while life and I wil be 29 this year! I take Zoloft to help but sometimes you just have little spats where it flares up! I know, believe me! I have a 4 month old baby as well and she helps to take my mind off of things a little bit, but it's hard to focus! What I have to remember and tell myself no matter how bad it might he or how bad I might feel, it will get better! I always remember the bible verse that says this to shall pass! Just remember it will get better, it will! Your not gonna go crazy or freak out, you will be ok! I've leadned that if I just take my thoughts and sea

With them and realize that it's not as scary as it seems, you will feel better and it helps out a lot! I hope you find this helpful! If you wanna chat more let me know😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.