Anxiety,the after effects of treatment

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,for the last few months I have been having cbt and hypnotherapy for my anxiety of which I have had for over a year,the last few weeks I have been feeling happier and been able to go out abit more and further distance,but I'm finding it strange to adapt my body to not having server attacks anymore,I still get symptoms of anxiety but the fear isn't they,I still get the heart bursting out the chest feeling.but not as bad as it use to be,I still light headed and a little shakey,is this my anxiety easing? I don't want to get my hopes up as it's making me feel poo that I'm not strong enough to fight it I no it seems strange but I don't remeber what it was like without it. Thanks

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi chantelle, at last a person that has come through the illness and can see what it was like then and what it is like now. Well done chantelle you are really doning well don't.ever go back to that dreaded black past. Keep moving on. Best regards Peter. 
    • Posted

hey chantelle, its my typing that I'm sure that helped you. Looking at my typing gliches I find them funny too. Peter.

• Posted

I once was driving and remember saying wow i used to panic where is it. Guess what..it returned. Dont allow that thought! Rather say i am so grateful and thankful for my recovery and believe that thought. 
    • Posted

It's just strange for me to be without it,I have good days and I have bad ones, Im able to leave the house now so it's still improving just odd?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.