anxiety tips day 1

Posted , 3 users are following.

I know some people have trouble sleeping and some wake up panicking well this is what I do ...

Go to bed at the same time each night and wake up at the same time each morning even on the weekends.

Experiment with different bedtimes and wake up times to find your natural sleep cycle 

If your the kind of person who likes to take a nap keep it at 30 min in the early afternoon later naps may interfear with your ability to fall a sleep at night

Heath anxiety....

thinking about your health is normal every 1 does it but then there's health anxiety worrying about it every day nothing else is on your mind but the things you think your experiencing chest pain heat attack headaches brain tumour these are the worst out comes next time u have chest pain think  were is the evidence for this can you prove your having a heart attack ? If you was u wouldn't be sat there thinking you are you wouldn't be think at all you be on the ground holding your chest in mega pain same goes for brain tumour u may get headaches with that but the headaches your experiencing are nothing compared to if u had a brain tumour u wouldn't be thinking I have this were is the evidence ? You might pass out be weak u wouldn't be sat there I have a headache it must me it isn't it's the way your body responds to stress it protecting you making u alert that health anxiety

hope this helps and make you realise is not all bad

Same time tomorrow

Best wishes... Paul 

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Great advice Paul.. Thank you I know there's an end to this.. ☺
    • Posted

definitely is a end to it like I said in my other post your anxiety can't go any further up it can only come down and once it does you'll be free and bee able to live life once again 
  • Posted

Hi, I'm new to this site let me just say great advice! Ive recently just got in contact with a counciling service to help beat my anxiety issues as it's got so bad. I've found myself binge eating on bad food like crisps and chocolate, I struggle with basic everyday tasks because I get so worked up and emotional over it e.g. Driving my car. It's only recently Its affecting my work as a receptionist I've lost a lot of confidence dealing with difficult patients (I work in a hospital). I have a lot of problems with my family at the moment which I'm stuck in the middle of and I feel like no one understands just how I feel. So now I'm hoping the counciling will help beat my anxiety. 

I have loads of trouble with my sleeping pattern I can go to bed at 10pm every night but will continue to wake up around 2/3am wide awake. I always end up over thinking about little problems that may be happening at the time. I eventually fall back asleep but wake up feeling shattered. 

Il have a go at what you've suggested and see if it helps smile 

• Posted

I hope I can help you ill be posting every day with different things to help you all if you can't wait till to for more advice PM me and ill see what I can do 

Stress is the worse for anxiety it's the min thing in my life and depression to 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.