Help others 

Relax 

Eat healthy 

Balance sleep

Connect with others 

Beware drinks and drugs 

See the bigger picture 

Accepting 'it is as it is '

The mane thing that would help is accepting that you have anxiety and it wont harm you it won't kill you its the way your body copes with stress 

4 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Thank you for this.  I try to do all those things.  
  • Posted

What if your husband is an a...or maybe it is me. I haven't always been negitive, just since I've got of Sertiline and moved from the State I've lived my entire life. He has no compassion in him, just when I think it could be ok something goes the other way. He loves his job and loves it here, my 15 yr. old son and I hate it. I have heartache 24/7, the only time it goes away is if we're doing something on the weekend, but the last couple weekends it hasn't. I feel like I just want it all to end.
    • Posted

I know I'm same headaches all the time but the reason is that I have them so much now is because of coffee might sound daft lol but the come down it awful
    • Posted

Sorry about that was in a rush busy busy I'm sure it will work out in the end and don't think like that you only get 1 chance 
  • Posted

Paul you commented something but it was deleted what was it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.