anxiety wakes me up.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been having anxiety for 2 years now .It wakes me up around 3-4 am at times.ugly feeling.last about 1-2 hours, then I'm anxious off and on all day.its worst when I get palpatations.seems anything triggers them.if I get upset or worried.really frustrating.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ralph I would consider going to see a doctor it might be worth trying a low amount of meds and even some sleeping tablets that should help you sleep without waking up. They will help you relax. 
    • Posted

I really don't want to take meds.its a cover up and is not gonna cure the problem.also I don't have ins.thanx tho.
  • Posted

Hi Ralph!!! Dont take any meds or sleeping pils...its all fake rubbbbbishhhh!!!! I did that!!! More meds u take more of them u need later!!! Im talking sleeping pils..cause you get addicted to them... All other medication gives you bad side effects and everything that comes with it... Sport,sport,sport...thats all u need...trust me...it will take a while before u get better but u will..good diet,loads of fruits,sex and more possitive thinkingwink
    • Posted

Sounds like the best thing to me .I'm a drummer and that's good exercise but when I feel anxious I don't even want to drum cause it excels my heart rate even more .feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack .freaking sux! But yea I refuse to take meds.ive been roughing it out on my own It's tough .
  • Posted

I get that sometimes It depends upon how you are thinking or dreaming at the time. With many it is a fear of dying that causes panic attacks.

Richard

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.