Anxiety with fast heart beat, and how to cure ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello beautiful people, I feel that I suffer from anxiety since couple of years ago and I feel that everytime the anxiety strikes me, it's like increasing my heart beat, However, I think the anxiety started 2-3 years ago maybe with some stressful moments in my life but it didn't go away after my con stage of life. Sometimes, I feel better when drinking alchol, and friends of mine recommended that I take zanix or some drug which I am tottaly against because I don't like chemicals.

what do you guys think is better to overcome that feeling?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

and Please do not ask me to take Drugs or any chemicals, only natural substances if that's a solution.

Thanks,

-Gustavo Woltmann

• Posted

I got medication for that
    • Posted

I have the same problem I drink cold water I hold my cat well I pet my cat I look at pictures that make me happy and where you could splash Cold water on your face or think of something that made you really happy I think of when my children were young when I was at the beach

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.