Anxious!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been doing so well. Dealing with other ppl's stuff starting mass of anxiety! Wish i lived in a trailer in the middle of nowhere! :0(

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Amanda - I know how you feel. Maybe your doing too much, might need to put some boundaries in place. You must come first for your own sake. Meanwhile, my dream escape is a beach miles from anyone white unpolluted sand, sparkling blue water, trees down to the beach.  I intend getting a mobile home in retirement and travelling endlessly around the country (Australia). They call these people "grey nomads." I get excited thinking about the freedom, away from the rat race, adventure around every corner, no boundaries and a couple of dogs for companionship. I have no problem in my own company .

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hallellujah!! Someone just like me. Ive dreamt of just that since i was a little girl. Either near the sea or a cottage with white picket fence in new england in the fall. I love my staffie such great companionship. Shes a real beauty. Without goin into lots of detail ive generally tried to cut out as many ppl as possible who didnt bring anything positive to my life as ive got older. But i care for someone who is mentally unwell also & feel my needs have to wait. Plus i have a teenage daughter so my hearts just too big but im like a pressure cooker. Been doin so well i hope this is just a blip!! Xx

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I have a half brother in perth western aus who ive never met.. he must be between 65-70 yrs old. Wonder how he enjoys oz, ohhh but to dream....
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi again Amanda - thanks for your response. How lucky are you to have a staffie dog - that is the breed I have picked as my companions in my escape fantasy. They are so gentle and loyal - beautiful dogs. Also, I have a twin brother who lives in Perth and i am visiting him in a couple of weeks time. Hope you are feeling better.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi there have u wow!! U will have a wonderful time im sure. Oh for definate they are so sweet & extremely loyal are staffies! Im lots better than i was a few days ago thanks still a bit of the dreaded anxiety but not too bad now xx

Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up