ANXIOUS ABOUT MY HEART DRIVING MYSELF CRAZY

Posted , 4 users are following.

im 15 and i started experiencing anxiety back in august this year and ever since i havent been myself these past months everyday i always fear the unknown like bad is gonna happen im been getting these sharp pains above my heart area an i think im just gonna drop dead everyday im scared to be alone i play basketball and there was a SCA form and my tests came good so i was cleared but while playing every second you will see me holding my heart to see if its beating than i always worry about my breathing and tend to overbreathe alot even though there is an autonomic breathing system in our body i still cant cope . im just so obsessed with my heart like is it gonna stop outta nowhere im always feeling please if you see this respond and help me out im tired of living in fear i want to go back to my old life

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey there hun. Have you talked with your parents about this? If not its probably time. Believe me I know all to well about anxiety especially with the heart. Im 42 so alot older than you. But when my 24 year old son was about your age he to had this kind of anxiety and we had to send him to therapy which helped him tremendously. You are not alone. Please talk to your parents a councilor at school or an adult you trust. You will get it sorted out. Big hugs.

• Posted

Yo dude, we feel the same way, back in 2016 when I was also 15 years old. it is relaxing night and I was about to sleep, then when I get my sleep, I started to struggle and i feel so anxious and my heartbeat is so fast that I cant help it to calm down. Don't worry everything's will be fine, I know that feeling, you have your result so dont worry anymore, even now im 17 I still feel what you feel, you just have to convince yourself that that just anxiety and nothing more. Just pray dude, God will help you through this times

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.