anxious but why

Posted , 5 users are following.

I should be happy not anxious why would I be I was more anxious this morning due to having a job interview and the job was mental health support worker I love helping people I help people on here I have a few on Facebook who i help and on whatsapp , I do hope I get it but if I don't life goes on there is plenty more out there this will give me more confidence for going to more interviews they know I have anxiety and depression I thought it was relevant to tell him I suffer from this because the people who I would work with also suffer from them and more mental health issues,  it's just I feel weak arms feel like there going to drop off and I feel like screaming at top of my lungs randomly I don't know why lol any 1 else get this ? And this what I am feeling is very odd felling like there is nothing inside it's mad lol 

0 likes, 11 replies

Report / Delete

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paul

I have an endless list of symptoms from anxiety and us I get them symptoms too not all the times but every now and again .. We I get the screaming feeling I just sing ha are these new feelings to you ? Oh well done on going for the job interview got my fingers crossed for you smile 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I totally get where you are coming from Paul. I feel at times like I'm screaming inside my head. I told my brother in law and sister the other day and he offered to take me up in the hills so I could scream and scream and scream lol

I feel empty to. Like my mind has forgotten how to let normal,everyday thoughts in. I feel like I'm lost if that makes sense.

You are looking for work in a field that you obviously feel that you will excel in and my answer to that is,go for it!! I think it will be the making if your you will grow in confidence and have the added bonus of knowing you are helping others. Sometimes that's all we need to boost ourselves up.

Your arms are weak Paul but that is part of anxiety/depression. I think the fact you are putting yourself out there,looking for work is a sure sign that you are the right side of recovery.

I wish you all the very best xxx

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Do it in your pillow then or pretend you are watching the football and go screaming mental lol

I think everybody gets that thing with anxiety where a random thought to do or say a certain thing comes to mind and then it feels like your holding yourself back from saying it!!! It's a classic anxiety off shoot. Luckily it goes away.

Amazes me the cr*p this disorder throws out. It would be laughable. If it wasn't so distressing xxx

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Do it in your pillow then or pretend you are watching the football and go screaming mental lol

I think everybody gets that thing with anxiety where a random thought to do or say a certain thing comes to mind and then it feels like your holding yourself back from saying it!!! It's a classic anxiety off shoot. Luckily it goes away.

Amazes me the cr*p this disorder throws out. It would be laughable. If it wasn't so distressing xxx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

the interview will raise your level ,and anyone would feel anxious,tell us all the outcome of the interview.

If you dont get the job it will be natural to feel low,anyone would-it's easy to take it personally.feeling like shouting is from frustration or having no one to tell! I think that's why sports are popular where people shout and sing/chant -it lets of steam,that's just how you feel,not mad. M.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hiya Paul,well done on going for the job interview, I will keep my fingers crossed for you, hows the no smoking going?smile xx
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up