Anxious since Laparoscopy after symptoms, neck tightness.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Heya, I'm worried about my health, I have had neck tightness, redness throat etc since may '14. Been to drs etc, they don't know etc, it won't GI away, and it's a scary sensation.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Meant won't go away, not GI.
  • Posted

Hiya it will be anxiety rearing its ugly head, as u are so anxious about it it wont go away, it affects our body in different ways its awful, have u been diagnosed with anxiety by ur doctor? Xx
    • Posted

They keep saying it's that, but I feel so ill, 5 days after op, now nearly November and still no better, part of me wish I never had the op, I was mentally fine before sad thanks for replying.
    • Posted

I know that u will still worry as ee are all the same on here, but it really does seem as though its anxiety, the problem with anxiety is it can make u feel really unwell when actually ur not. Its a strange one thats for sure, alls u can do is try and forget about it and try to relax as much as possible even when ur feeling worried 😕 xx
  • Posted

If it's the op I'm thinking, I had the same op back in may, I get the same symptoms, it's put down to anxiety 
  • Posted

Thanks for your replies, I just want to feel normal again, not ill everyday.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.