Anxitey Group that we can call upon

Posted , 9 users are following.

In my openion people with sevre anxity and who understand how it feels should make and create a group of anxity friends that could be there for them when they have the epiosiodes.

2 likes, 48 replies

Report / Delete

48 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I would be up for that, not confident enough to be the organiser but happy to buddy up and support people
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Im more than happy guys to talk to anyone who is feeling down. I am willing to listen and share and I have realised that genreal public will not want to talk to me or "us" because its weaird when your felling all funny in the brain and you cant move and they see it as like wearid its good to just call people and get ur mind  off things
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

If we help others subconsiouly we will be helping ourselves. Off course its not like wr' all next to pur phones free but maybe try one contact or second hence y its necassary people who have anxity help eachother
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thank you replying Tracy,

And to everybody else Im trying Niacinamide 500mg, three times a day so thats 1500mg a day its my second day. Im hoping to try this as if I can overcome it bt natural herbs vitamins than mdedication then its a win win situvation.. Im willing to share my number here and off course not for the number to be abused by users I should hope im willing to listen, and get ur mind off things guys and it can be all unknown as well.. Im doing this becuase I found myself in a deep whole which I tired everything to overcome and still duing deep brathing excersies everyday, self talk, streaching makes a bit of difference than back in the same whole.

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the phone number as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service .

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Im willing to help becuase I am currentley going through it before I never knew how bad this is but now I do sad so Pleae keep faith and be strong
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes indeed... When someone on here thanks me for my advice or simply for chatting with them, i get a real buzz...it's a good feeling
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thats from the heart and to all who help eachother I have had alot of names called weaird, and I was a very healthy male I still am but not mentally I never knew the meaning of depression or anxity just work 60 hours a week felt normal but now I cant do all that. Its made me humble bt also made me want to help everyone who is here and know there are us who are also here to listen and help and Thank you Tracy
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You are so welcome... I hope you start to feel better soon. I actually think people in general are becomming more comfortable with talking about mental health and there is less stigma nowadays, not every where of course, still some people judge us, but i think overall things are improving . My Dad suffered terrible in the 70's and was on valium for years and my Mum says it was awful getting him the help he needed.  Have you got a supportive family too?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I dont have a supportive family hence Y I eneded up and did, I was raised by a single mum she got abused, and everything and I wanted to change that but ended up geting into deep depression myself bt I overcame depresion now its anxitey which is a hard hurdle it started sevreley in final yr of uni I lost a very good job becuase of this I was working in a company that made devises for surgery and hospitals
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I'm in! The thing about anxiety is the loneliness, the sleepless nights people will never understand how anxiety feels unless they suffer from it! This forum gives me great comfort during the night, when I see other people going through the same rubbish as me!!!!😊
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I dont have a supportive family hence Y I eneded up and did, I was raised by a single mum she got abused, and everything and I wanted to change that but ended up geting into deep depression myself bt I overcame depresion now its anxitey which is a hard hurdle it started sevreley in final yr of uni I lost a very good job becuase of this I was working in a company that made devises for surgery and hospitals
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

This is a long term mental health issue as much as I wnated to get over this, MY GPS just kept pushing me away and I fought them hard, and I did everyhitng to get back to normal I kept failing however I have come to terms with its gona be a diffuclt time and life but I will overcome and manage it.. I know it aint the right thing to have in business as in business u have t able to hand alot of pressure but I will sumhow learn and become stronger (thats what im hoping anyway)
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hopefully short term tho smile im hoping
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

That's a very good idea 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Start puting the contact details then people, and Im hoping everyone does this and gets through it smile
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

If there's anyone in the Canterbury hythe Kent area let me know I own a lovely small ww11 themed cafe and would be more than happy to have meetings there😊
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up