Anxitiy

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I am having a really bad morning anxitiy is very high I am at work and I hate it with a passion I just want to go home I see a counciler once a fornight I don't want to live anymore I have no friends I just have my partner and he is getting sick off me I am sitting at work on my own I want to end my life when will this anxitiy end I have been suffering for many years been on meds cbt and nothing seems to be working I eat healthy drink pelenty off water don't drink alcohol or smoke and my life is sh*te I don't have any one to talk too and at work it's like your invisible I don't think anyone no if I was dead or a alive and when I try to talk about my feelings nobody wants to listen to me people think that there's noting wrong with me panic and anixitiy sucks how long do I have to suffer. With this

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Julie it feels like it is never going to end but hold on.  Please go back to your GP, sometimes it takes a while to find an antidepressant that suits you.  Instead of focusing on what you don't have, try to think of things you do have.  Now, while you are sitting alone at work, write down at least five things you are grateful for.  The biggest thing I'm grateful for is my precious daughter who is cuddled up next to me on the couch whilst I write this post. Second, start doing things you really enjoy in life, or start doing something you always wanted to do, for example, going back to study.  Take other people out of the equation and focus on yourself.  My heart is with you because I have also had those moments of deep despair, but they do pass.
  • Posted

Keep strong I too had bad anxiety today and had to go to dentist. Didn't want to go got in a right state. People just don't understand. What meds are you on? I have to go to work tomorrow and am dreading it. I know how you feel . X
  • Posted

Hi Julie 

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I know how you feel. It is so hard and there is no easy anwser. Hvae you thought about joining a support group for other people who are suffering from depression in your local area? It's worth having a look on the Mind website as they seem to have lots of support they can offer. I think my partner is getting sick of my deoression too but have hope that our partners will stick around for the long haul. It's not an easy journey but I find it helps to share it with someone. Please think of all the things you want to achieve in your life and focus on them.Good luck! You are not alone.x

• Posted

Also have you considered councelling? You can get 10 free sessions for free on the NHS it might give you a taster as to whether counselling might help you. Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.