Any advice please !!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi! Today I'm going thru a viral problem with running nose ,coughs feeling so tired! But now I'm experiencing a burning sensation in middle of the Chest , I'm getting sweat ,tingling in shoulder and heat too! I'm scared if I'm going thru a serious situation or is just because of dhe virus that I'm going thru???

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Aww. Its a virus and i hope you feel better soon. Just remind yourself this time next week youll feel a ton  better. Lots of liquids, lots of rest and steamy showers. You can catch up on all your favorite shows.
  • Posted

getting sweat and tingling in the shoulder and heat is not a normal thing sorry to say but thats the truth u need to go to the doctor and discuss about your condition--------
  • Posted

I'm

Getting nervous so much ,,,especially for the sweat! I'm thinking to go to emergency room ! The last comment send my anxiety at the top

• Posted

Do you have the flu? And if you feel so ill then yes a good idea to go. I hooe you feel better keep us updated.
  • Posted

Hi! I was today in emergency room to see what's going on, the doctor did An Ekg, chest x Ray Nothing wrong, the results were cleared! He released me with viral tract infections diagnoses! I'm still feeling the same simptoms but is so hard because doct go thru your medical history of anxiety and make you feel like nut explaining that you already checked your heart and everything was good ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.