Any ideas?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Blood work and urine come up negative for everything so does someone have a general idea of what my be going on here?image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

if all stds have been ruled out its more than likley either fungal or a skin problem see your doctor for some cream

• Posted

sometimes rashes / spots have no cause and go away on there own sometimes they are caused simply by not being clean down there skin problems and fungal skin problems need a steroidal or fungal cream to help it along the way

• Posted

Thank you! I do work a lot and as bad as this sounds, i do skip out on showers cause im exhuasted. like when i say a lot, im talking 140-200 hours every two weeks

• Posted

ye even urine left behind after urination can cause irritation to the skin on the tip of the penis keeping clean is the way forward

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.