Posted , 7 users are following.
After finally being diagnosed with a rubbish gallbladder and a 2.5cm gallstone theyve decided to take it all out! It all started a few years ago as they diagnosed it as something else!
Just a few questions, if you can answer them it would really help!
1. I live in the UK, what was everyones waiting time for the op? (should i go private?)
2. The gasses they put in, i'm assuming you fart them out? (sorry!)
3. Keyhole surgery, do you have scars?
4. Can you go back to eating all/nearly all food straight after, is there foods i should avoid?
5. How long did you have to take off work? I work in manual labour and do a lot of lifting etc
Sorry for the list im just so curious!
Thank you xx
1 like, 8 replies