Any ladies in full menapause

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm 50 not had periods since June last year but latst 5 months had anixety feeling as tho I have all kinds wrong with me had loades of blood test b12 was very low and showed I'm menapause every think is fine but having lighted headed feeling some time feel sick and not hungry stiff neck feeling very low moods

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The things you are describing are very normal.  You're body is transitioning to lower levels of hormones, and all the fun now begins!   Do the best you can to take care of yourself.    

• Posted

Glad I'm not alone it's awfull trying to cope with these changes don't feel myself any more keep panicking with these symptoms

• Posted

Hi Dianne!

Have you supplemented your B vitamins? For me, being low on B vitamins gives me wicked anxiety.  I woke up with that 'armageddon' feeling (usually centered on health anxiety!)  that persisted no matter how good the day actualy was. A few days on Vit B and things were better. Cutting caffeine back helped too. 

Menopause can certainly make you light headed. And if you are nauseated and not eating, that will contribute. I found that putting myself on a feeding schedule like a toddler helped keep things a little more even. And for me, because I need to lose weight, it helped to have healthy things on the schedule so that I actually ate them. biggrin  

We're here for you!

• Posted

Had to have loading dose of b12 injections got to have bloods done after new year to see what level b12 is trying to make sure I eat propley

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.