Any success stories out there?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had 2 large anxiety attacks since October (my stress began through work related stress) however been in constant daily pain (back, neck, head, chest etc) since then and have daily mini attacks despite taking proprognal. My question is, does anybody have a success story? Has anyone started with this condition and been 'free' after any length of time? I have left my job that created this and genuinely don't think about it so why do all these symptons remain without any let up and if anything seem to be getting worse not better? Anybody?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello tracy

This sounds like Anxiety, if this has been confirmed, a treatment plan to help you.

Proprognal has been prescribed so you are on a treatment regime, however if you are suffering a condition you have not suffered from talk to your GP

You have mentioned you have lost your job through this, can you explain why you needed to leave. 

With such extensive bone pain tests may cause risks

BOB

• Posted

Thanks Bob,

Trip to A&E when I couldn't breathe ruled out any heart or chest issues and doctors diagnosed Panic Disorder brought on by work related stress and said my pains are through tension in muscles but they aren't easing at all! I resigned from work as I was working under impossible circumstances and pressure.

I keep returning to doctors (have seen about 4 now!) when pains are too much to bear and scare the hell out of me when around chest and arms but they say it's down to tension and anxiety and I keep leaving feeling like a fraud!

I was hoping somebody who has maybe come out of the 'other end' could assure me they do ease eventually as I feel pathetic most of the time and before this I was life and soul, everybody's 'go to' person and had a senior profession!

Thank you

• Posted

Hello Tracy, everything is very real to you.

I have problems with my teeth, I am getting older and I am Chronically Disabled. When I am asleep I grind my teeth and two fillings fall out and the tooth is cracked, Grinding teeth is caused by stress, the pressure of the lower jaw becomes so strong my teeth need extracting. My dentist will not treat me so I need to go to hospital and I am sedated or put to sleep.

I wake up find I have lost three teeth, only one was supposed to be taken. My treatments are worked of the principle of risk, my appointment has taken nine months to come around so what was an easy treatment becomes a critical loss, One big circle

We are not frauds my condition was since childhood, so now my treatment plans are laid out and my fears become self fulfilling

I really sympathise to your condition you are not alone, I am just as bad.

Anxiety can sometimes be placedm mine can be placed to when I was twelve, thirteen years old. The older we get the more the problem can become if not addressed properly

BOB

• Posted

Bob I'm so sorry for you. Having read a lot of blogs on here it's just awful what people are dealing with every day and some in silence or feel like there is no end or cure.

I do hope that everyone can find some peace and be happy and healthy but I can see now it can be a daily ongoing battle that some win and some suffer.

Thank you for taking the time to respond and I genuinely wish you well and healthy thoughts

Tracy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.