Any tips to help Anxiety/Panic Attacks

Posted , 3 users are following.

Any tips to help Anxiety/Panic Attacks other than medication as they dont seem to be working.. im at my wits end

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi ellebi

i have been taking 20mg of Lexapro and it seems to help, but each person is different when it comes to medicine.

• Posted

Yeah I was on 20mg lexapro a few years ago and found it brill but I seem to become immune to antidepressents over the years and need to change to a new one :o
  • Posted

Hey I'm no doctor, but I can relate to you and tell you what's helped me out. I've been hitting my weight bench and been doing some training(Martial Arts) with a friend. It's helped us both out. I even sleep better and want to eat better. It has not cured me but it has helped out substantially and I'll keep doing it. That positive productive little moment of every day has been my way to improve my days. Hope this helps out. Keep your chin up.

• Posted

There are tons of tip and different things on this on pinterest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.