Any1 bad in a morning

Posted , 4 users are following.

morning every 1, I have noticed I am pushing my self to do things all day,

Yesterday I woke up at 4 - 5 ish & got up felt rubbish, sorted my little man out for skool then I just got busy n tried to ignore it with the panic attacks & mind thoughts, I wasn't normal but was better than Thursday, 

this is morning it's been the same so far woke up 5ish then got busy but felt really rubbish & then now I not normal but feel a bit better, just wondering what every1 else is like ? Does it ever go away ?

Whats ur worse part of day ? 

i wish it wud do 1 n let me just b normal again x

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi the mornings are the worse for me aswell have to force myself out of bed 2 years this month since I've had anxitey tried cbt counciling loads of meds Hypnotherpy surely they must be a way out
    • Posted

2years ooooo noooooo there defo as got 2b a way out luv, do u get tired in the day as I am tired now but I wait till bed time I don't give in with sleep as I worried I won't sleep at all x
  • Posted

Hi there. Just joined this board and can relate to your post. My anxiety is bad in mornings as well. I also am awake most of the night. Not sure if its the meds or the anxiety. I have only been in this state for just over a month but can see a huge difference since being on my meds and trying to not freak out when I wake up. How long have you had anxiety?
    • Posted

Hey luv I ad aniexty I'd say about 2month but it as got worse & is really getting me down, my worse is the morning and sleeping & eating really hard & I worry about anything at the moment I Got a pain in my arm :-(, I'm just so few up of it, does ur anixety stop u doing things ? X
    • Posted

Gemma, when i first had the anxiety i was basically useless..i had to go back to work after 2 weeks off..So thats making me do more. Today is a bad day for me and i am out with my husband. I only see him on weekends so i try to keep myself going! Hope your day has gotten better! Sleep...whats sleep? I hope it resolves itsellf soon.. so tired in the day and wake very often at night. Xx
    • Posted

I'm the same, up every few hours, I'm so tired :-(  

I ave always been ok with my sleep, I'm scared 2 do anything eat :-( drink :-( go out it's awful, how long u ad aniexty luv ? X

• Posted

This morning anxiety i have have had on and off for years. A good diet actually helps a lot with getting a better sleep. Eat lighter. But yes those morning were you are awakened you are not alone. My doc noted for me to look into a sleep apnea test. Havent got to it yet. Id wake with anxiety early part of the am and the whole thing was terrible.
    • Posted

I need help on sleep I think always waking up but between 4 & 5 defo don't go back :-( but like u say food, I not eating much at the moment so I hope that is the prob x
  • Posted

Hi Gemma

Mornings are awful when you suffer with anxiety. It's very easy to give in and stay in bed.

I have had counselling, CBT, hypnosis, The Lindon Method...... It all helps a little but to be honest the only thing that keeps levelled out is my medication. If you feel yours is not helping or creating other problems like lack not sleeping go back to your GP. Do not think its a weakness to take them as the stigma around such meds is ridiculous. If we had any other illness we would take the right meds to feel better!!

Sadly I'm not sure there is a cure but with the right support, medication and healthy lifestyle you can really control it. I also do not drink as this can really contributed to a low mood.

There is light at the end of the tunnel and it does get easier I promise you that. Just do not suffer alone xxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.