Anyone?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 11stone, I'm really uphappy about my weight my doctor gave me tablets but don't wanna take them what other ways is there to loose weight quit quick,?

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

Hmm, I go to the gym daily. 30-60 min exercise. .5gm carb, 1.5gm protein, 1gm fat for your body weight daily

1 cheat meal a week of whatever you want.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Better to do it permenantly rather than quickly.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I am glad to hear you are looking for another method to lose weight than tablets.So the best way is a diet/exercise combo.If you switch to low glycemic foods you will help your body to not spike your sugar or store fat.You can google glycemic index list of foods.There are so many good tasting foogds that will keep you feeling full longer.also try to cut portion size a little bit.Most people benefit from eating less but more often.You can eat every 2.5 hrs.Remember if you keep yourself hungry long you will slow down your metabloism.this will cause your body to store fat.You want to try to keep your blood sugar not too high or not too low.We are also genetically programed from our ancestors to be rewarded to eat a variety as this will ensure wide range of vitamins and therefore were the strongest who survived.Our pleasure centres of the brain respond to a wide variety diet.Happiness.I we dont it pushes us emotionally to eat more.As far as exercise goes try to walk for 30min.You can do more but you can start with 20min if you want.To rev up your metabolism ,to burn more calories at rest,put in intervals where you walk very fast.say from one telephone down the road to 3 telephone poles then go back to reg walk speed.Or pick a hill or distance say from one street to another sreet I will speed up.Or time interval ,walk very fast forĀ 2 min then reg speed for 5 min.Soon you will be able to go fast for 5 min.This type of interval training will cause muscle confusion .It will energize you.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thankyou so much, I don't really eat that well sometimes I won't eat till like 3pm, I do eat fish n veg that kind of stuff Iv lost a stone but feels like it's taking forever I wanna get town to 9 and I got anxiety so when my heart races it panics me
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I know.Whenever I make a change it can take sometimes 3 wks before I see it on scale.One more thing I wanted to mention.Sumo wrestlers( the super big guys)to gain as much weight as possible they eat fewer times in a day but they eat as much as they can and then they lay down to fall asleep, to gain as much weight by slowing down their metabolism while digesting food.We can do the opposite by eating smaller portions but we also go for a 5-10 min walk or do a chore around the house.That way you dont store ft.Just something light.I started doing this 2 months before race season and after aboutĀ 3 wks I begin to lose a few pounds.It feels a little groggy at first but then it is refreshing ,like a second wind.soon everytime you eat you will feel like doing something
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up