Anyone

Posted , 8 users are following.

I don't feel right!! I feel like everything around me is a dream n it's not reality I can't even properly describe it. It's so scary I feel like I'm going to stop breathing!!! 😭 what is this

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I am going through the exact same, is it 24/7 the detatched feeling? If so its probaly DP/DR or it could also be coincide with the panic attacks
  • Posted

I'm not really sure but sometimes i feel the same while im stressed or depressed. Try to get a good sleep and if u drink a lot of coffee or tea, try to stop and if u smoke also try to  stop smoking, if these tips don't work u should visit a doctor... Best of luck!
  • Posted

I think it's a panic attack awaiting the next panic attack. Crazy, but true. We often feel if one happens everyone will notice and this makes it worse. Try focusing on something else in the room like a plant and visualize it for a while until you can get to a quiet zone.
  • Posted

I know it sucks bit in time it will dissappear.

there are a few people on this site that suffer it.

Are you on meds as some meds dp or dr is a side effect

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.