Anyone

Posted , 4 users are following.

I duno whats happening I went to sleep at 11pm and wke up 20mins later feeling like I can't breath and my hearts racing! I was just thinking about something and it was in my head then I'm sitting here like what was I thinking about im Turning crAzy being on this sertraline is terrible why is making me feel like this I duno , I'm burning up I can't breath hearts not beating right.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Grab a cool wet rag, put it on your forehead and just try and relax. Its a panic attack, they are terrifying. You'll be okay though, if rain calms you down download a rain sound app on your phone. Put the rag on your head, get in a comfortable position (everyone is different) and try to pay attention to the sound of the rain. Breathe. "This too shall pass"
    • Posted

I'm so scared I duno what to do. Will I die😩. I just don't feel myself no more I feel like I'm loosing IT 💔
    • Posted

Yes this is good advice. I love my ambient sound apps. :D If you don't want to download an app there's plenty rain sounds on youtube. I would always put them up and listen. :D Good luck. 
    • Posted

What can I put in YouTube thay will relax me? Do you ever get paranoid thays your brain will forget how to tell you to breath. I know it sounds so stupid
    • Posted

Yes it's all in your head. smile Please just try to ignore those thoughts. 

I will private message you Mechaela a few youtube links. Unfortunately I can't put links on the forum or the moderators will edit them out. 

I went to the Emergenc Room twice because I thought I stopped breathing. They measured my oxygen and it was 100%. So don't you worry, it will pass. But meanwhile I know how hard that is. For a few months I thought I couldn't breathe all day long. 

• Posted

This is like my highschool years in a nutshell. It's in your head, trust me. Talk to someone or do something to distract or relax yourself. I know for us with anxiety, we literally have to force ourselves to relax but it will be worth it. The more you pay attention or panic about your symptoms, the worse it will get. You're not alone. I pray that you're alright.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.