Anyone???? Can't see a doctor until Thursday!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageimageimageimageOK a few pictures.lol. the first picture the white line looking thing..and the skin tag looking thing in my vagina. The two things just inside my anus. Then the white spots/patches on anus. posted these before not much response trying a second time to see if someone new knew what they are. thanks

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I’ve seen you post multiple times about your situation now, have you been to get checked out instead of posting? It’s hard to diagnose over pictures and it would be more reliant to get a diagnosis or relief of mine from a qualified practitioner or doctor.

• Posted

I’ve just seen your title, you can’t until Thursday. My apologies. I do think you’ve got haemorrhoids in the anus, you either can push them back up, or ice pack them I think. But I’d refrain from anal sex for a while to see if there are any improvements.

• Posted

I don’t think the white line is anything to worry about at all. Looks like a white vein or something. Your skin is quite stretch so maybe it’s being revealed from thinning of the skin? But I personally wouldn’t worry about that either.

• Posted

Also, the skin tag you’re referring to cause be HVP or Vestibular Papillomatosis (VP) or just a skin tag. I can’t see any lesions or anything so I doubt it would be HSV (Herpes). But if it is anything more serious, my best bet would be HVP but even then I don’t think so.

• Posted

Also it’s common for skin tags to be on areas like genitals, armpits and eyelids etc. Keep us updated! I hope it’s nothing serious. I know how you feel being worried, I was the same when I found blisters in my genital area, and a week later I was diagnosed with HSV1. Message me if you need any reassurance also! I hope it all works out in the end! X

• Posted

Also it’s common for skin tags to be on areas like genitals, armpits and eyelids etc. Keep us updated! I hope it’s nothing serious. I know how you feel being worried, I was the same when I found blisters in my genital area, and a week later I was diagnosed with HSV1. Message me if you need any reassurance also! I hope it all works out in the end! X

• Posted

hey would you mind giving your opinion on my discussion . thank you .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.