Anyone else?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am week 17, 6 at 20mgs and was doing so well, fairly back to normal self with odd blip here and there but this heat is getting to me, feel nauseous, slight anxiety bubbling away and motivation to do anything gone. Anyone else suffering due to the temperature?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sue,

Oh yeah, weather playing havoc with my anxiety, same as you, just only doing what needs to be done and trying to ride it.

Hoping for cooler weather.

• Posted

Yes. I have noticed that high temperature increases heart rate, which then I start to notice and if am not careful, start to stress myself out about.

I have been having cool showers to help xxx

• Posted

Yes i went on holiday recently and got myself so worked up thought i wouldnt be able to go x but i did was off food for 3 days but got through ans settled down im on my 20th week of 20mg
  • Posted

Yes..it can affect me and mine.

It could be the heat is causing inflammation and this affects ur ability to think clearly and feel good. Happens with me.

I take a 3 in 1 turmeric, ginger and bromelain pill a couple of times a day. This helps me.

• Posted

Hi Sue

Yes the heat is not helping things for me, am always feeling so exhausted anyway from withdrawal, and my motivation for anything has gone so am making myself do stuff.  The citralopram knocks me out at the best of times.  No nausea that has gone now at long last.  Physical anxiety in the mornings.  Am sleeping with a fan on me now.

• Posted

This is really interesting because I’ve felt horrid for about a week and hadn’t thought to put it down to the heat. Reading this I think you’ve hit the nail on the head xxx let’s do a rain dance 😊 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.