Anyone else

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I've wrote on here before but I'm back. Things have seem to have gotten better but the last few days have been hell. Such bad chest pain and heart palpitations that I thought I was having a heart attack. My ears feel like they're so full of pressure which is making me have a headache. I also feel like my body is shaking from within. Does anyone else get this to the extent they can barely function and feel like they're dying?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i cant tell you how comforting it is to hear that someone else feels like this! i literally had another a&e visit yesterday because i thought i was having a heart attack. ive got health anxiety and always getting chest pains and palpitations, diziness, shortness lf breath, pressure in my ears, headaches and a lot more funny symptoms. ive had ecg, chest x ray, blood tests. everything is fine. the palpitations were so bad yday i was getting them every couple of minutes and ikt felt like i was being kicked in the chest. again hospital confirmed it wasnt a heart attack. i just dont know how to stop the physical symptoms but its only the physical stuff that makes me anxious

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.