Anyone else get a funny head ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

On Friday and today I've gotten some really different kind of anxiety symptoms I just wondered if anyone else feels these too ? They are kinda hard to explain so sorry if I waffle on a bit ... I feel like all of a sudden that there is too much going on in my brain .. like it's just going to explode at any minute .. everything slows down around me .. feel fuzzy .. cant focus .. get like a weird sensation in my head .. Then of course panic sets in and probably makes it feel 10 times worse .. I feel drained with it all im totally exhausted  ... I feel like there really actually is something wrong with me cos this surely cannot be anxiety ??

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I get something similar. I have bad health anxiety and sometimes I get this overwhelming rush over my body which is so hard to explain, it's like fear but not? It's kind of like what you're saying. I think our body just does odd stuff when we're constantly worried. I keep feeling like what I have is more than anxiety too but I'm fed up of going to the doctors just to be told nothing.  
  • Posted

hi Christine as you are no doubt aware anxiety manifests itself in a wide variety of ways- are you taking any medication at the moment or perhaps have changed medication? Certainly if you are constantly concentratinng on these symptoms it can make them feel worse - perhaps when you feel like  this you could take a moment and try and concentrate on your breathing in an effort to relax your mind- certainly the more you try and analyise what is happening it will leave you feeling exausted.any sort of anxiety can leave you feeling tired and drained from trying to cope with it.
  • Posted

Yes I too get these strange feelings in my head.  I expect youhave read how many different symptoms people get with anxiety.  Achesd and pains everywhere.  Pounding hearts, awful fuzzy headachy feelings.  My brain won't stop, and I can't sleep because of it.  Yes anxiety is a horror!!
  • Posted

Thanks al for your replies .. I did read them just was not up to replying .. Thanks for your support and answers .. I find it easier to talk to people who actually get these symptoms too as you know what im going through .. some days are harder than others but I guess we muddke on and make do with the best we have been given .. im not on any meds I have never been given any .  I do go to cbt not too sure if its helping at all just yet im due my 5th session next week 
  • Posted

yep! same here. Sometimes, even i am not doing anything or just simply sitting (trying to get relax) i feel like someone/something forcefully entering my brain and corrupt it once inside. oh well, that's anxiety to you.
  • Posted

Thats how mine started. my mind was racing 100miles an hour. thinking constantly. it's all about your breathing with anxiety. look up breathing excercises online. yoga did me wonders too. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.