Anyone else get this?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Sometimes I heard random voices and conversations around the room now. No one is near me at the time, but I keep on hearing conversations about random things. I also see random flashes of lights in the corner of my eyes, and I can almost get an image of some kind of shadow of a person in the corner of my eye and when I look it is gone. I am starting  to get freaked out now. The thing that scares me the most is the conversations that go on around me. It is sometimes like they are talking about me. I am getting scared, and this has just starting happening yesterday. I had traumatic events in my life that started at Sept. 29th were I thought I was having a heart attack and I thought my heart was going to stop that is continuing to this day. I need some help. ( I am only 14 years old )

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey Brandon,

I think you need to see your GP and talk to them. Can you get an appointment ? It sounds like your traumatic events are have some effect on your physical health and this is nothing to worry about as we are all human ?

In the meantime look up "anxiety podcast" on google and get it on your iphone/android phone and listen in ( maybe at bedtime ) and begin at least the relaxing phases which may help. 

• Posted

Hi brandon. This is nothing to worry about. Many thousands of people experience this. You are not alone. You will be OK but it would help you to see your GP to get some help and support. I know this must seem very frightning to you but there are many otheres in your exact situation. Nothing horrible will happen to you. You will be OK but you do need to get some support. Your heart will not stop. it is just anxiety. Try, as best you can, not to worry about it. There are many solutions out there and you have started taking control of your situation by coming on this forum, so well done! Do you have any family members you could talk to about this? You are not going crazy or about to die. Everybody with anxiety thinks this but it isn't true. Anxiety will do you no harm it just feels horrible and messes with your mind. Get the right support and help and you will be back to your old self again. Love and hugs x
  • Posted

Hi Brandon,

It could be a number of things.

Best to get checked out by doctor for physical and mental causes of seeing and hearing things. 

But if you think it is supernatural related then it won't hurt to also get rid of anything that may have been used for spiritism (tarot cards, ouji board, demon related / spirits / horror movies etc). Also pray to Jehovah (Almighty God) through Jesus Christ to help guide and protect you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.