Anyone else have these symptoms due to anxiety

Posted , 7 users are following.

I Have so many different physical symptoms and really think it's more than anxiety

top of my head burns

feel detached from rreality

headaches

Bridge of my nose feels heavy

feel all over

sudden dizzy spells

tired

Scared

constant fear of doom

and derent do anything on my own

0 likes, 19 replies

Report / Delete

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yeah chum all anxiety based i have he exact same burning sensation but on the side of the head at times. I would use an ice back on the back of your neck for five to ten minutes usually works for me. All we can do chum is talk ourselves out of it and tey not thinking about it. Easier siad than done but im sure you will be ok. Keep strong.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Shaunie I have many of these symptoms and worst thing I find is that I can be sitting watching tv or lying in bed and I suddenly feel scared or anxious for no reason.  My doctor assures me it is anxiety and deprssion
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I'm the same it just comes on i constantly think aswell so that's no good, I woke up early hours this morning shaking trembling inside and felt really weird I don't know why it happened and I dont know what it was
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Shaunie how are you feeling, I am having a very bad week, my son phoned last niight to say he has to take his three week old son to the hospital today for blood tests as he is losing weight and I dont know what to do with myself
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Shaunie I have had a terrible weekend, after my son and partner left on Saturday afternoon to visit my inlaws who for some reason I hate and didnt want them meeting my grandson, I went to bed,, got up at 6.45pm and went to a wedding 7pm I had an okay time, felt very out of it and yesterday I spent the whole day in bed, please help.  Do you think I am on the correct medication..  How are you

x

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Shaunie my grandson was fine thank you

I take quitapine and citalopram

Let me know how you get on at the doctors, I am going on Wednesday, let me know what you think of this medication

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

or I'm glad to hear he's Dr's xy!

I was also on citalapram which I found really worked for me, I took that on its own with no over medication now I'm pregnant i had to stop taking them, have you tried seeing a therapist?

I'll let you know abouts drs

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I get all of these. It's a vicious circle. Because I start focusing on then which makes it worse, which makes my anxiety even worse. Really sucks.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up