Anyone experience decreased effectiveness with longterm zoloft use?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been taking zoloft for over a decade and am questioning whether it's still effective. Anyone out there having issues?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have been taking Lithium for at least 30 years and Sodium Vaporate for the last 10 years. I can't feel any actual benifits from these drugs. But the main benefit must be that I am still alive.

My identical twin commited suicide at 24 and my younger sister hung herself off the back of a door about 5 years ago.

• Posted

Niether were on anti psychotic meds. Keep taking the meds.
    • Posted

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry. I was just wondering if I should be looking for a new drug. I just had some real trauma in my life and it doesn't seem to be handling it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.