Anyone feel like this

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all, if not wrote for a while as was feeling so much better but do continue to read your posts. Today for the first time in months I have felt like a low sugar feeling would feel like, a bit shaky and off balance. I've had a bad headache all day so don't know if that's contributed to the way I feel but it's unsettled me now and fear I'm going backward. I stared peri in 2012 and had 2 1/2 yrs solid of horrendous symptoms but feel I'm so much better until today. Have any of you lovely ladies felt this. I still have so many of your symptoms you discribe but there not taking over my life like they used to so I must say to all you have hat are sufferering now it will improve and I think we learn to live with some as we have no option. Sending lots of love and hugs to all fellow sufferers xx

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi!!

I can relate to this. Last year around October start feeling much better and out of sudden 5 months later I start feeling horrible again!! Yesterday was the first time I felt good for a long time!!

I agree with you after all those years dealing with all the horrible symptoms we got used to most of themsmile

Hope for you won't linger around for months this timesmile

Feel better!

Xxx

• Posted

hi i had 4 years of symptoms and 2 years of horrendous periods and i was having periods nearly every couple of days with just a few days break in between and

thought i was going mad. then i haven't had a period for 8 months and then monday it came back with a bang so feeling down now. sad 

• Posted

I get it. Here lately I haven't needed my anxiety meds on a daily basis. I'll go months feeling great and then all of s sudden I feel like crying, or if a symptom pops up, Im' sure I'm dyng from some dread disease! My hemorrhoids were bothering me and I was sure I had anal cancer.. Why do our minds go to the worst possible scenario?

• Posted

This is a reply back to all who replied to my post of yesterday. Thank you so much I understand how your feeling. Today I'm a different person I feel really good lv done my days work I've been to the gym which I couldn't even of considered yesterday so again I'm going to take each day as it comes and if I'm feeling good then I can do so much more and I should make the most of it cos I don't know what the next day brings as things happen to me randomly. Ladies just enjoy and relish your good day and try and get through the horrid ones, I know it's a struggle but we do get used it and your right our minds do go to the worse ever scenario. Chin up ladies be strong, sending you all an enormous comforting hug x

• Posted

Thank you and you're so right. When we have the good days we should enjoy them to the max!!  When we we have the not so good ones, we can push through and pray the next day will be another good one. God bless and keep on pushing through! We are not alone!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.