Anyone get numbness with fibro?

Posted , 5 users are following.

For the past few days my left leg an foot feels numb anyone else gets this an dies anything help an how long does it usually last.

Thanks a bunch!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello Amy,

Yes I get this intermittent numbness and tingling, like pins and needles, in my left foot - also it is always cold (what's that about). Also numbness and tingling in both hands, both on the inside and outside of hands. Strangely , this is worse in hands when I am in the chilled aisle of supermarket. It can last 10 mins, 30 mins no pattern.

Take care, Anne

• Posted

Thank you I got the numbness feeling but not the tingling yet. Hopefully that part will stay away.
  • Posted

Myknee and leg has been like it for overtwo months now i limp cos my left side cant hold my weight so i def say there is no time limit on it hope it eases for youx
  • Posted

Yes. Left foot so bad I went over on the ankle and ended up having to have surgery to reattach the ligaments. Whenever I get it I make sure I have sensible footwear which will support the foot and ankle. Don't want  that to happen again. Doesn't last too long with me. Like Anne my hands are affected which is why I keep dropping things.  The hands are more or less constantly numb/pins and needles.
  • Posted

yes i was getting "numb" pacthes, I started taking chewable B12 Tabs and that really helped

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.