Anyone has that serve anxiety like I do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been having this for at least 6 months.

Now I'm at the point where I'm over-thinking everything.

Example:

I slept well but I feel sleepy, I start over-thinking, "why am I feeling sleepy?"

Because of that, this result in panic attacks multiple times a day, I got pretty much used to them.

Anxiety causes me pain, usually on my hands, exhaustion, weird muscle weakness, issues falling a sleep.

Each time I'm about to fall a sleep I just keep waking up of me not breathing or that I feel like my muscles are not working, well they do but in result of that, I start thinking of heart stroke.

I also have time to time, few times a day muscle twitching which causes me to think I have ASL.

Or weird pain which causes me to think I have Brain Tumor or Diabetes.

All of these symptoms could be result of something more serious but as for now it seems to be that it's only caused by anxiety.

I'm probably going to get doctor appointment scheduled for blood testing and such.

I'm just also anxious telling him the symptoms which he will think it's crazy and think I'm psycho.

I have very bad experience with people cause each time I tell them something, like what I'm experiencing at once, they think I must be joking or whatever that how I'm not dead yet.

**Anyone has that serve anxiety like I do? **

Thanks, wish you a nice day.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi John

You are which country and you also feel whole day drowsiness and legs numbness/tingling /burning sensation in legs and also wired sensations. can we talk ?

my number is +919717111912

• Posted

Hi, I'm from one European country.

I don't really feel all day drowsiness in my legs but time to time in my arms.

And after panic attack I just feel completely tired like I could sleep for an hour, it usually goes away hour to 3 but if meanwhile I get another panic attack I feel even worse.

• Posted

you have classic symptoms of anxiety. I had all of those starting in my 20s and I also thought I had some terrible disease. It was all related to stress and anxiety that built up over a long time. After a while your body has a breakdown and that’s why you get the symptoms. It can only handle so much. The twitching is very common with anxiety so don’t worry about something terrible. I’ve had that twitching for decades off and on when I’m anxious.

you are not crazy and I’m sure your doctor has heard of these symptoms many times from patients. They are very common. overthinking, pain, muscle twitching, weakness, shortness of breath, all related to anxiety! Anxiety takes a toll on the body. It’s not the symptoms that are the problem, it’s the unmanaged anxiety that causes the symptoms. Possibly speak with a counselor to find out what is causing anxiety in your life.

There’s also some great meditations on YouTube that I use every day and when I go to sleep. They are for anxiety, overthinking, depression, and so on. They teach you how to relax. And one thing not to do is Google. It gives you worst case scenario and it’s not anything to do with your individual situation. Find ways to relax your mind

• Posted

You are very right with what you said but even thought i know it's anxiety and panic attack w/e I just extremely over-think and asking myself "what if not this time" you probably know what I mean.

I will take a look and go through some videos, I already did in the past.

Nowadays whenever I try to google something, It I just type "symptom + anxiety" because it makes no sense to google just the symptom . You will click and read what you want, that raises up your anxiety but sometimes I just do that, and always I see the worst. damn

• Posted

and when you feel yourself start to panic, there is an excellent short talk that works for me every time on YouTube. She guide you through it and you really calm down.

Search for" stop panic attacks now", then scroll down to one called "don’t panic" in black letters. It helps you get back in control

• Posted

I will note it, thank you.

Will go through it once I'm in panic attack.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.