anyone have nervous feeling

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've had GAD for years, its usually pretty controled, but since my dizziness started almost a year ago, ENT says it migraine associated vertigo, have been doing therapy for it and just recently started seeing a psychologist.  When it started my health anxiety returned.  Anywho...does anyone ever just feel nervousness, with your muscles tighening and twitching?  

I've been trying so hard not to be anxious, and i"m sure the nervousness is part of it.  I'm trying to understand in my head the vestibular migraine thing is not life threatening, but I don't know if anyone has dizziness but when it comes on and its most of the time, my anxiety goes thru the roof.  I don't know why but it scares me so.  

So I just wondered if any of you feel just plain nervous and not really sure why its just there?

THAnks for your help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I just met someone that has migraine induced vertigo. What they found was she had allergies to certain foods and things. Her vertigo has cleared up.

She recently had a piece of spinach by accident (one of her allergies) and she got dizzy.

I have never heard of it before but your ENTIRE should check you for food and other things you may be allergic to.

• Posted

I've been dizzy 24 /7 for over a month I keep getting the feeling in my chest asif I'm scared or seen a crush or something ...

I keep getting headpains and awaiting a ct scan now I'm scared incase it's my heart not my head I don't know if your talking about the same thing though

• Posted

You can also be dizzy because the crystals in your ears are messed up. A Ear Nose And Throat Dr can adjust you and help the crystals get back in place.

Your other symptoms are from anxiety and you shouldn't get on Google because that will only make you more anxious.

• Posted

Anything that offsets your balance is going to scare you. Is scary. horrific headaches that set off different stuff at times. It stinks. Nothing you can do but eat healthy, keep a log of what you eat because allergy place a role, take a b complex ...b3 tends to be the migrane vitamin find foods high in niacin ( niacin pills can cause flushing so go for a bcomplex or foods), i think thats b3, and keep hydrated. I actually took a xanax yesterday over one of these horrible headaches. I had too much to do and just didnt want to deal with it. It worked nice. Motrin amd tyleno did nothing. Just cant use it a lot very addicting. But once a month i believe you can if needed. It cures it all up for a bit. I personally its from an allergy or the weather. I once did a log and it seemed to reflect that. I had eaten some protein oacked snack thing with nuts and dark chocolate and it came in. Two days in a row same thing. Its a guess.foods hugh in b3  Try chicken or turkey breast, pork, fresh peas, fresh tuna, a avacadoes which are really good because they also are high Magnessium. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.